Juvederm for Lips
Smiling a lot is good for your soul, but it can wreak havoc to your facial lines. In fact, in addition to regular lip movements, smoking, sunlight, and stress can also increase the lines around your lips. Why? The component responsible for hydrating your skin, hyaluronic acid (HA), is gradually lost over time. This loss is most visible on your smile lines (the vertical lines that run from your nose to the corners of your mouth), marionette lines (the lines around the corners of your mouth), and your vertical lines (the lines between the center of your nose and upper lip). If these lines make you look older than you want to, there is a solution: Juvederm in San Diego at Laser Clinique.
Juvederm Before & After
Laser Cliniquejuvederm Reviews
Juvederm for Fuller Lips
While Juvederm Volbella softens vertical lip lines and adds subtle volume to the lips, Juvederm Ultra XC is specially designed to add fullness to the lips. Whether your lips have thinned with age or nature gave you thinner lips, this non-surgical injectable filler can give you fuller, plumper lips that look and feel natural, instantly, and with results that last up to a year.
How much does Juvederm cost?
The cost of a Juvederm treatment ranges from $500 to $800 per syringe. The number of syringes necessary for your complete treatment depends on your cosmetic goals as well as on the size and scope of the treatment area(s). As such, the cost of a complete Juvederm treatment also varies depending on your goals and treatment area. For an exact treatment plan and associated costs, schedule a consultation.
Why choose Juvederm?
Juvederm is so popular that many people have heard the name, and there are very good reasons why these products have been so well received. To begin with, Juvederm is hyaluronic acid (HA) filler. HA is a naturally occurring component of the skin that the body produces in decreasing quantities from as early as the age of 18. Hyaluronic acid’s important functions in the skin include:
- Retaining moisture
- Aiding tissue repair
- Holding together collagen and elastin
- Providing cushioning
- Helping create a protective barrier against microorganisms
When HA in a dermal filler is injected into the dermis, it can add plumpness, fill in wrinkles and creases, and restore a more youthful appearance to the face, neck, chest, and other treated areas. HA products are extremely safe, and there are very few allergic reactions or side effects. Additionally, HA injections last longer than collagen injections.
When comparing injectable fillers, Juvederm products have a number of “Pros,” namely:
- Smooth, natural looking results: Unlike other HA fillers containing granular gels, Juvederm contains a smooth consistency gel for results that look and feel natural.
- Instant results: Results are visible immediately after treatment with Juvederm fillers, and most patients require only one treatment to achieve the desired effect.
- Quick procedure: Juvederm injections do not take a long time to perform. The procedure may take less than half an hour, depending on the areas treated.
- Comfortable treatment experience: Juvederm products contain Lidocaine, a localized pain reliever, for a more comfortable experience, during and after your treatment.
- Reversible treatment: If you are unhappy for any reason, you are not stuck with the results. Juvederm injections can be reversed.
Top rated Juvederm provider
In the right hands, Juvederm products are an exceptional type of dermal filler for plumping up the lips, filling in lines and wrinkles, and adding volume and lift to the cheeks -- and you are in the right hands at Laser Cliniqúe in San Diego. Laser Cliniqúe is an innovative medical spa and laser clinic where you will receive the highest quality of care in cutting-edge surgical and non-surgical treatments. Dr. Ataii has made significant contributions in the field of skin care and laser surgery. He is known by his patients for his warm personality, his comforting bedside manner, and his commitment to excellence. Juvederm manufacturer, Allergan, has awarded the distinguished Black Diamond Status to Dr. Ataii.
Create a better you
The effects of aging are inevitable, but that doesn’t mean you have to look your age. Our San Diego Juvederm injections can take years off your appearance in safe, comfortable treatments, with no surgery, no downtime, with results that look and feel natural.
If you are ready to create a better you, contact our office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Ataii. He will listen to your concerns, evaluate your unique anatomy, and recommend the best treatment options to achieve your goals.
Meet Dr. Ataii
Medical Director of Laser Cliniqúe
P. Alexander Ataii M.D. is the Medical Director and Founder of Laser Cliniqúe in San Diego. He is a skilled skin care specialist who focuses on all aspects of the skin both diagnostic and cosmetic.
- Delivered Over 25,000 Botox Treatments
- Delivered Over 20,000 Dermal Fillers
- Top 250 of 42,000 Allergan Providers Nationwide
- Patients' Choice Award Winner 2007-2020