At Laser Clinique, we pride ourselves on providing you with the latest and best dermal fillers, such as JUVÉDERM® VOLUX™ XC. It is the first and only hyaluronic acid filler to receive FDA approval for improving jawline definition.
All About JUVÉDERM® VOLUX™ XC
JUVÉDERM® VOLUX™ XC is a highly cohesive, hyaluronic acid-based jawline filler. The 6th product to be added to the collection of Juvéderm fillers, VOLUX™ XC, features Juvéderm’s biocompatible formula, dramatically reducing the risk of allergic reactions. It is specifically FDA-approved for jawline definition and replaces lost hyaluronic acid to add definition and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
The smooth gel injectable also contains lidocaine, an anesthetic that helps improve comfort, and the manufacturer’s proprietary VYCROSS® technology. This technology is used to cross-link the hyaluronic acid particles for a “lifting” texture, cohesivity, and long-lasting results.
JUVÉDERM® VOLUX™ XC Procedure and Benefits
Treatment with JUVÉDERM® VOLUX™ XC can take fifteen to sixty minutes, depending on how many units are necessary to achieve your sculpted jawline. And because the formula contains lidocaine, you’ll experience little to no discomfort.
In general, dermal fillers provide the following benefits:
- Boosted self-confidence
- A more youthful-looking aesthetic
- Safe and non-invasive facial rejuvenation
- Short, easy treatment
- No downtime
- Temporary and minimal side effects
The additional benefits of VOLUX™ XC jawline filler include the following:
- Adjusted facial proportions
- A chiseled jawline
- Anti-aging when used as part of a liquid facelift
- Treating an ill-defined jawline or recessed chin
- Approved for all skin tones
- Smooth consistency for results that look and feel natural
- Instant results
- Most patients require only one treatment to achieve the desired effect
- If you’re unhappy with your results, don’t worry-JUVÉDERM® injections can easily be dissolved
Results can last up to two years
How is JUVÉDERM® VOLUX™ XC different from other Juvéderm fillers?
JUVÉDERM® VOLUX™ XC is a different consistency than the existing range of Juvéderm® products:
- Volite is the lightest, good for skin hydration
- Voluma is medium-weight, best for the cheek area
- Volbella is medium-weight, created specially created for the lips
VOLUX™ is dense and mimics bone, so it is easy to mold and sculpt the jawline while remaining in place. The result is a sharp definition for a contoured profile, making the product a good option for male patients who want to enhance a wide-set jaw.
Am I a good candidate for JUVÉDERM® VOLUX™ XC?
JUVÉDERM® VOLUX™ XC in San Diego may be the perfect treatment for your jawline sculpting goals. The best patients are those who:
- Are over 21 years of age
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not have an active skin infection
- Do not have a bleeding disorder
- Are not allergic to the ingredients of VOLUX™ XC
- Severe allergies with a history of anaphylaxis
How much do Juvederm Volux XC treatments cost?
The team at Laser Clinique in San Diego carries out Juvederm Volux XC procedures at a rate of $999 per syringe. This advanced dermal filler is specially formulated to sculpt and contour the chin and jawline, providing a more defined and youthful profile. This cost-effective treatment allows patients to enhance their facial features and achieve a harmonious and rejuvenated appearance using Juvederm Volux XC, a trusted solution for lasting results.
Why choose Laser Cliniqúe for JUVÉDERM® VOLUX™ XC?
Dr. P. Alexander Ataii, founder and medical director at Laser Cliniqúe, has received Diamond Status from Allergan, the maker of Juvéderm. This means that Dr. Ataii is rated in the top .001% of all Juvéderm providers nationwide. He also received the Patients’ Choice Award from 2007-2020, and his patients are his best referral service.
Dr. Ataii is well-known for his professional honesty, warm demeanor, pleasant personality, and generous contributions to skincare and laser surgery. Since 2005, we have provided personalized care and excellent service for every patient who walks through our door. Dermal fillers are one of the primary services performed at Laser Cliniqúe, so if you’re interested in JUVÉDERM® VOLUX™ XC, contact us today!
I strive each day to exceed my patients’ expectations.