As you age, many things happen to your body that are beyond your control. One of these things is the natural loss of collagen in your skin. This loss is the most apparent in your face, producing wrinkles and decreased facial volume. When this loss occurs, your outside appearance may not match how you feel on the inside. Luckily, there is a way to reverse these effects with Radiesse in San Diego.
How does Radiesse provide you with the ultimate results?
- First, as soon as it is injected into your skin, your folds and wrinkles immediately begin to disappear. However, that is not the end of your treatment.
- For the next several months, Radiesse will stimulate your body to create its own collagen, giving you improved results the more time goes on.
- You can expect one treatment to give you results for 12 to 18 months.
- The best part is that since the results are partially naturally created, no one will even be able to tell that you received any treatment at all.
- You will just have fuller, more elastic, younger-looking skin and a newfound confidence.
To make sure that you get the best results possible, it is important that you get the treatment performed by someone with a proven track record. P. Alexander Ataii of Laser Cliniqúe Medical Spa in San Diego has the experience to give you the peace of mind you desire. He has received countless awards for his amazing results in cosmetic procedures, including the “Best Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation Enhancement,” awarded by the national Aesthetic Guide Journal in 2011. He also has the highest standard of patient care, which is why he has received the Patients’ Choice Award seven years in a row (2007-2014). When you are getting work done on your face, it is important that you go to a doctor you trust, and P. Alexander Ataii, M.D. will exceed your expectations.
Non-surgical chin augmentation
Rather than undergoing a surgical procedure to correct a weak chin, clients can opt for a non-surgical alternative. Radiesse can be used much like a chin implant, improving projection of the chin. In certain cases, by adding volume to the chin in this fashion, it can also provide a tighter, slimmer appearance to the neck by shifting the tissue up and forward.
While several facial fillers can be used for non-surgical chin augmentation, Dr. Ataii prefers Radiesse for its natural and subtle results. Chin augmentation with Radiesse lasts approximately 6 to 12 months.
Medical Director & Founder Dr. P. Alexander Ataii
P. Alexander Ataii, M.D. is the Medical Director and Founder of Laser Cliniqúe in San Diego. He is a skilled skin care specialist who focuses on all aspects of the skin both diagnostic and cosmetic.
- Delivered Over 25,000 BOTOX Treatments
- Delivered Over 20,000 Dermal Fillers
- Top 250 of 42,000 Allergan Providers Nationwide
- Patients' Choice Award Winner 2007-2020
I strive each day to exceed my patients’ expectations.