Many people were not born with a beautiful, shapely rear-end. New technology makes it possible to increase the volume in the butt without invasive surgery and implants, and achieve a more rounded, plump, attractive look. Are you unhappy with the shape, size, or contour of your derriere? Sculptra Buttlift is a non-invasive volumizer that that adds volume to the buttocks in a simple treatment. A Brazilian buttlift uses fat harvested from another body area – but many people are fit and trim, with insufficient fat for this treatment. They can get the smooth, rounded butt they want with a Sculptra Buttlift.
How does Sculptra Buttlift Work?
Sculptra Buttlift is a specially developed volumizer that adds volume and shape to a flat or small butt, while stimulating natural collagen growth. The product is injected just below the skin in a fast procedure that involves no downtime. The filler triggers the body to produce more collagen while filling out droopy, saggy tissues – and produces results that can last up to two years.
Sculptra Buttlift Benefits
This treatment is the perfect way to create a more pleasing butt contour for leaner patients. The benefits include:
- No need for anesthetic
- Brings volume to a flat or small butt
- Short recovery time
- Natural-looking results, with a rounder, firmer behind
- Takes only about 30 minute to perform
- Brings a subtle lift and volume for a more attractive body contour
- Minimally-invasive, non-surgical
Should I get a Sculptra Buttlift?
A flat, small butt may not be the shape you envision for yourself. Most people seeking butt enhancement treatments are candidates for a Sculptra Buttlift. Are you ready to make change your body contour and create a more attractive shape to your derriere? A Sculptra Buttlift may be right for you if:
- You want to increase size, volume, and rounded look of your butt, and don’t want surgery.
- You do not have enough excess fat to perform a fat transfer with your own fat.
- You want to avoid the downtime and risks associated with other invasive procedures.
- You want lasting results, but not permanent.
- You would like to bring a lifted appearance to your butt.
- You are at a stable weight.
Sculptra Buttlift: Frequently Asked Questions
To make sure our patients have a better understanding of the Sculptra Buttlift procedure and what they can expect, we offer some answers to the questions we often hear from people interested in the treatment:
Who is a candidate for Sculptra Buttlift?
Patients who have flat or sagging buttocks, are lacking volume in the buttocks, and are in good general health may be candidates for Sculptra Buttlift. As with any other volumizer, patients who have experienced severe allergic reactions to fillers in the past may not qualify for Sculptra Buttlift. A consultation with Dr. Ataii will be required to ensure you are a good candidate for a non-surgical butt lift in San Diego.
How long is the Sculptra Buttlift recovery?
Recovery from a non-surgical butt lift in La Jolla is minimal and you can return to most of your regular activities immediately. You may experience bruising for one or two weeks after your treatment and you may feel some soreness for a few days after the procedure.
Is Sculptra Buttlift a painful procedure?
We always make our patients’ comfort a priority, and use a topical anesthetic to ensure the treatment is not overly painful. Typically, our patients do not describe Sculptra Buttlift as a painful treatment.
What benefits can I expect from Sculptra Buttlift?
Patients who receive Sculptra Butt lift treatments can experience the following the benefits:
- A natural-looking lift of the buttocks
- Increased volume with a more attractive contour
- Improved appearance of cellulite and smoother skin quality
- Long lasting results – typically up to two years
Why Laser Cliniqúe?
At Laser Cliniqúe in San Diego, we care about each client as an individual – and focus on producing truly remarkable results in every treatment we perform. You will notice the difference when you visit our friendly and comfortable office. Dr. Ataii is a skilled skincare specialist and will work closely with you to develop a treatment plan, custom-tailored to achieve your personal aesthetic goals. If you want to give a natural-looking lift to your buttocks and smooth the appearance of lumpy cellulite, call our office to schedule a consultation with Dr. Ataii.
Meet Dr. Ataii
Medical Director of Laser Cliniqúe
P. Alexander Ataii M.D. is the Medical Director and Founder of Laser Cliniqúe in San Diego. He is a skilled skin care specialist who focuses on all aspects of the skin both diagnostic and cosmetic.
- Delivered Over 25,000 Botox Treatments
- Delivered Over 20,000 Dermal Fillers
- Top 250 of 42,000 Allergan Providers Nationwide
- Patients' Choice Award Winner 2007-2020