San Diego Medical Spa Specials
Visit Laser Cliniqúe in San Diego for the best values on cosmetic enhancements! We’re located between Del Mar and La Jolla, CA in Sorrento Valley. Each month you’ll find special pricing on Botox Cosmetic, Laser Hair Removal, and other Cosmetic enhancements.
Take advantage of our deals below:
*BOTOX® Cosmetic with Dr. Ataii
$12.49 per unit
PLUS use any Brilliant Distinction coupons in your account
Dr. Ataii is a DIAMOND Provider which is only achieved by the top 500 of 42,000 in the nation for Botox Cosmetic, Juvederm fillers, Latisse, Kybella, SkinMedica, & Coolsculpting
*CoolSculpting for lower abdomen
ONLY $1199 per treatment
(Regularly $1600 per treatment)
FDA approved treatment to eliminate unwanted fat permanently
Valid for 2 small applicators
PLUS Brilliant Distinctions
*Introducing the NEW TRUSCULPT FLEX
A personalized muscle-sculpting treatment that adjusts to your fitness level, body shape and goals to tone and strengthen your muscles. Helps with firming the abdomen, obliques, buttocks, arms and thighs.
Starts at $500 per treatment
*PRP Hair Restoration
Now ONLY $850/treatment
Prepay for package of 4 treatments and save $400
For thinning hair in males & females.
**NEW TempSure Envi
For skin tightening and cellulite reduction
Full face $749 per treatment
(Reg. $799 per treatment)
Upper back of thighs –OR- Buttocks for cellulite
$1199 per treatment
(Regularly $1500 per treatment)
Microneedling with PRP
Starts at $850/session for full face -or- $1050/session for full face & full neck
Triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin. Results can include improved texture and firmness, as well as a reduction in scars, pore size and stretch marks.
*Sculptra Butt lift
Non-surgical volume for Buttock Augmentation
NOW $2,999 per treatment
*Savings of $317
AND use any Aspire coupons in your account
Buy 3 ThermiVa, Get 1 O-shot FREE
(value of $1500)
In addition to labia and vaginal tightening, ThermiVa also reduces the severity of symptoms associated with mild to moderate stress incontinence, vulvovaginal atrophy (dryness) and orgasmic dysfunction
*Non-surgical Nose Job aka Non-surgical Rhinoplasty
Results lasting up to 1 year or longer!
*Laser Hair Removal
Small area $49 per treatment
Medium area $99 per treatment
Large area $149 per treatment
*PiQO4 Laser Tattoo Removal
(BEST tattoo device in the industry)
Credit Card Size
$149 per treatment
Call (858) 481-7701 NOW to schedule your appointment.
Thank you again for your patronage and giving us the opportunity to serve you.
We are excited to announce the arrival of a few new treatments such as: Bellafill, Restylane Refyne and Defyne, Juvederm Vollure & Volbella XC, and the Sculptra Buttlift, O-shot, Microneedling with PRP, Laser Genesis & Green Genesis, PiQo4 for tattoos & melasma and introducing TruSculpt Flex for body toning and Excel V+ to treat challenging capillaries and leg veins!
Meet Dr. Ataii
Medical Director of Laser Cliniqúe
P. Alexander Ataii M.D. is the Medical Director and Founder of Laser Cliniqúe in San Diego. He is a skilled skin care specialist who focuses on all aspects of the skin both diagnostic and cosmetic.View Bio
PRACTICE POLICY UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update
Updated May 20th, 2020
Effective immediately the following will occur:
- 1. We have received clearance from San Diego county and are now open and seeing patients
- 2. We require any person entering our office to wear a mask or face covering
- 3. Under federal anti-discrimination laws, we have the right to refuse service to any person for any reason except for race or color
We are constantly updating our services and staffing according to the local and national recommendations and will always place your health and well-being as our top priority.
We have added a new filtration system with bipolar ionization attached to multiple HVAC systems throughout our office and had HEPA filters installed. This filtration system is similar to ones that are in hospital operating rooms. It will create reduced virus zones. We also spray the entire office at night with Electrostatic which generates charged droplets that repel one another and actively seek out environmental surfaces, which they stick to and even wrap around to coat all sides and disinfects bacteria and viruses off any surface within 2 minutes.
If you are sick or mildly sick, please stay home. If you are suffering from any of these symptoms such as fever, cough, fatigue, no appetite, shortness of breath, sputum production, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea or body ache please reschedule your appointment. We will reschedule your appointment without penalty or fees after 14 days.
We continue to exercise all the latest recommendations that are handed down by the CDC. These include:
- Staff have been fully informed and trained to understand the disease process and its modes of transmission.
- All staff, vendors and ancillary personnel are being asked to refrain from coming to this office if they have any signs or symptoms of a cold or an upper respiratory tract infection.
- Every patient is also being asked to refrain from coming to the office if they have any symptoms.
- We are asking our patients about any pertinent travel history.
- Hand-washing continues to be the most important mode of prevention. Although it is a part of what we constantly do, now we are doing so with heightened vigilance and attention.
- We have instituted a “no handshakes no hug” policy for now.
- We have asked all vendors that any unnecessary meetings are canceled until further notice.
- Any exit and entrance from our office are followed by a protocol of changing shoes, scrubs and sanitization.
- As we are an accredited medical facility, we are constantly sanitizing all surfaces. We have now vamped that up and our routine, multiple times a day, wiping down all surfaces, desks, door handles, keyboards and restroom facilities. We have assigned a person that does so on a constant basis.
Although Covid-19 is a serious issue, we strongly believe that it will pass and hopefully make our infrastructure and our ability to deal with pandemics in this Country even better than it currently is. We are monitoring this situation on a real-time basis and will not sit back until we know that we have done everything possible to avoid unnecessary exposure.
Here are some links that might be useful:
- State of California Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to answer your questions
Call us at 888-406-4801
Contact us today and schedule a virtual consultation!