As you age, many things happen to your body that are beyond your control. One of these things is the natural loss of collagen in your skin. This loss is the most apparent in your face, producing wrinkles and decreased facial volume. When this loss occurs, your outside appearance may not match how you feel on the inside. Luckily, there is a way to reverse these effects.
How does Radiesse provide you with the ultimate results?
- First, as soon as it is injected into your skin, your folds and wrinkles immediately begin to disappear. However, that is not the end of your treatment.
- For the next several months, Radiesse will stimulate your body to create its own collagen, giving you improved results the more time goes on.
- You can expect one treatment to give you results for 12 to 18 months.
- The best part is that since the results are partially naturally created, no one will even be able to tell that you received any treatment at all.
- You will just have fuller, more elastic, younger-looking skin and a newfound confidence.
To make sure that you get the best results possible, it is important that you get the treatment performed by someone with a proven track record. P. Alexander Ataii of Laser Cliniqúe Medical Spa in San Diego has the experience to give you the peace of mind you desire. He has received countless awards for his amazing results in cosmetic procedures, including the “Best Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation Enhancement,” awarded by the national Aesthetic Guide Journal in 2011. He also has the highest standard of patient care, which is why he has received the Patients’ Choice Award seven years in a row (2007-2014). When you are getting work done on your face, it is important that you go to a doctor you trust, and P. Alexander Ataii, M.D. will exceed your expectations.
Meet Dr. Ataii
Medical Director of Laser Cliniqúe
P. Alexander Ataii M.D. is the Medical Director and Founder of Laser Cliniqúe. He is a skilled skin care specialist who focuses on all aspects of the skin both diagnostic and cosmetic.View Bio