Acne Scar Treatment
663 reviews on Demandforce
Your skin has cleared and you are able to successfully manage your acne, you may still have to face the scars that acne can leave behind. When you have signs of acne scarring, it can affect your self-esteem and you may feel like there is no effective solution. Fortunately, there are a variety of treatments available that can significantly improve your skin’s texture and eliminate acne scarring.
Laser Cliniques Acne Scar Treatment San Diego
- Laser Resurfacing: With laser resurfacing, light waves are used to destroy the outer layer of damaged skin. This prompts the development of new skin cells. Over time, your skin will have a marked reduction in acne scars and have an improved texture. Some options include the Active FX, Deep FX, Scaar FX and/or Total FX laser treatments.
- Photorejuvenation: Photorejuvenation works by using a laser light source to stimulate the skin’s production of collagen. After a series of several treatments, your skin will be smoother and acne scars will be less visible. Since the laser light source does not remove any skin layers, there is no downtime and no recovery period.
- Vibradermabrasion: Vibradermabrasion is similar to microdermabrasian treatments and treats acne scars by sloughing off the damaged top layers of skin. In addition to encouraging the production of collagen, vibradermabrasion can reveal skin with a healthy glow and a refined texture.
- Chemical Peels: During a chemical peel, outer layers of scarred and damaged skin are removed, which stimulates the growth of new skin cells. Regular treatments can minimize acne scarring and reveal smoother, healthier-looking skin.
- Photodynamic Therapy: Photodynamic therapy is non-invasive and uses light and a photosensitizing agent to improve the appearance of your skin. Specifically, this treatment can treat acne, acne scars, minimize pores and reduce the size of the oil glands.
At Laser Clinique, our San Diego medical spa provides you with proven techniques that are designed to erase the signs of acne scars. P. Alexander Ataii M.D will examine your skin and form an acne scar treatment plan that is specific to the severity of your scarring and can suggest one or a combination of treatments that are best suited for your skin. Take the first step in treating your acne scars and increasing your confidence by scheduling a consultation with our team of professionals.